Friday, April 25, 2008

Alot of Difference

I went to my school and waited to pass out the "Who I am Makes a Difference" ribbons until I got to lunch. I shared with my closest teacher friends and how each of them had made a difference in my life. Of course they all wanted ribbons as well so they could pass it forward. I was happy to have given them each their ribbon. When I left the lounge I saw another teacher with another one on. It had not even been 5 minutes and it was already passed forward!!

The next day a teacher wore her ribbon again. She told me "I needed to put it on again today" Another teacher asked me "Why didn't I get one?" So in one day the word had gotten out.

I decided to go ahead and order a roll of ribbon to complete this that had been started because there is alot of differences being made in my school. It think everyone deserves to be recognized for the difference they make.

No comments: